Life Science Instrumentation Market By Technology (Spectroscopy, Chromatography, PCR, Immunoassays, Lyophilization, Liquid Handling, Clinical Chemistry Analyzers, Microscopy, Flow Cytometry, Next-Generation Sequencing, Centrifuges, Electrophoresis, Cell Counting, Other Technologies), End-User (Healthcare Providers, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organization (CRO), Academia & Research Institutes, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Life Science Instrumentation Market
Global Life Science Instrumentation Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 58.43 billion to an estimated value of USD 99.27 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.85% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing concern about the food safety. Few of the major competitors currently working in the life science instrumentation market are Agilent Technologies, Inc, Danaher., PerkinElmer Inc., Shimadzu Analytical (India) Pvt. Ltd. / Shimadzu Medical (India) Pvt. Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., BD, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bruker, WATERS, GENERAL ELECTRIC, High-Technologies Corporation, Merck KGaA, QIAGEN, HORIBA, Ltd, Eppendorf AG.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-life-science-instrumentation-market
Global life science instrumentation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of life science instrumentation market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Life Science Instrumentation Market
Life science instruments are used during the drug discovery for the analytical procedures and method validation. Many new technologies are used today for the drug development. Increasing research and development by pharmaceutical industries for new drugs is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing investments on R&D is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing industries merger is driving the market
- Technological advancement and development in the analytical equipment is driving the market
- Expensive cost of the equipment is restraining the growth of this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professional is restraining the market
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-life-science-instrumentation-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences announced the launch of their new research focused website Beckman.com. They have many different centrifuges, flow cytometers and automated liquid handlers. This website will cover various research areas like infectious diseases, oncology, drug development/discovery, and biologics
- In October 2018, Abbott Informatics announced the launch of their STARLIMS Solution CL 11.0, which is specially designed to serve in industries like re-Clinical, Clinical Research, Biorepository, Molecular, and Academic Research. For faster and simpler conversions they have HTML5 technology
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global life science instrumentation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475